Guimaraes chose Lyon, a PSG-Juve exchange, Bielsa draws Monaco, Chelsea and Inter close to an agreement for Giroud, Olmo signs Leipzig … Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so as not to miss anything from the news of these 24 hours.
Bruno Guimaraes is expected Lyon
During this winter transfer window, the clubs will try to refine their membership for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and the summary of the main information for the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving of particular attention.
With one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information sorted by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Guimaraes chose Lyon
Targeted by Olympique Lyonnais, Bruno Guimaraes has been approached by Atletico Madrid in recent hours. An attempt which will prove in vain for the Spanish club. Indeed, Globo Esporte explains that the middle of Athletico Paranaense has finally decided in favor of the Rhone formation! The South American will even spend his medical visit to Colombia, where he is currently, before committing for five and a half years in favor of Gones against a check for 25 million euros. Good news in perspective for OL.
2. A change between PSG and Juve
Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus are in advanced talks to change Layvin Kurzawa and Mattia De Sciglio. According to the Italian press, the deal between the two clubs is almost complete! Indeed, the French left wing, whose contract expires next June, has agreed to take the direction of the Old Lady, while Arsenal seemed to be holding the rope in recent days.
For its part, the Italian side, capable of playing right as left, also gave the green light to rally the French capital, two and a half years from the end of its engagement with the Bianconeri. There would remain only some details to settle before the officialization of this exchange without financial counterpart, since the two players are estimated at 25 million euros.
3. Bielsa draws Monaco
Little used since his arrival, Jean-Kevin Augustin will definitively leave Monaco. According to L'Equipe, the French striker will be the subject of a new loan with the option to buy RB Leipzig, this time from Leeds. Indeed, the sports media explains that the striker trained at Paris Saint-Germain, after reflection, has declined the proposals of Saint-Etienne, Rennes and Crystal Palace to try his luck in the English club, coached by Marcelo Bielsa, in good position to return to the Premier League after the current exercise. An experience in Championship that could allow Augustin to revive a career that has taken lead in the wing in recent months.
4. Chelsea and Inter close to agreement for Giroud
In lack of playing time this season, Olivier Giroud wants to leave Chelsea this winter. The choice of the French striker has already been made for several days: he wishes to join Inter Milan. The world champion already agrees with the Nerazzurri, but must now wait for an agreement between the two clubs.
If the London management is dragging the discussions, to make no gift to his former coach Antonio Conte, the Italian journalist Nicolo Schira gives good news for the former Montpellirain. Indeed, Inter and Chelsea are very close to an agreement for a transfer estimated at 5 million euros, plus 1.5 million euros in bonuses. Finally the end of the wait for Giroud?
5. Olmo's pépie signs at RB Leipzig
As predicted in recent days, Dani Olmo is heading to RB Leipzig. Author of quality performances with Dinamo Zagreb, the Spanish winger signed up until June 2024 with the German team, which has spent 35 million euros to wind it up. A big blow for the current leader of the Bundesliga, who has outstripped clubs like FC Barcelona, Monaco or AC Milan to recruit one of the great talents of Spanish football.
Foot Transfer Tlgram – updated on Saturday January 25, 2020 5 p.m.
It's official :
– Newcastle obtained the paying loan (1.5 M €) with option to purchase (23.5 M €) of the multi-purpose side of Inter Milan, Valentino lazaro.
– Nice wingman Bassem Srarfi is transferred to Zulte-Waregem.
– Prt Dijon this season and send Juve back Friday, the middle Matheus Pereira joined Bara for a six month loan with option to purchase. Alejandro Marques goes the opposite way and signs in Italy for 8.2 M €.
The TOP of the corridor noises that should not be missed:
– PSG striker, Edinson Cavani, rejected a proposal from Manchester United. Like Atletico Madrid, the English club offered him an annual salary of € 12 million.
– The middle of OM, Morgan Sanson, dish at Znith Saint-Ptersbourg.
– Lyon studies the track of the central defender of Dortmund, Manuel Akanji.
– Real Madrid have refused to lend their attacking midfield Brahim Diaz Nice.
– The central defender of Lille, Adama Soumaoro, could join Genoa.
– Nantes discusses with the right side Bacary Sagna, free since the end of his contract, the Montreal Impact.
– Bordeaux winger, Jonathan Cafu, is about to join a Saudi club.
– Dijon wants to recruit the striker from Strasbourg, Kvin Zohi.
– Nice negotiates to get the right side of the Bara, Moussa Wagu.
– Arsenal is trying to get the loan from the wing of Atletico Madrid, Thomas Lemar. The Spanish club wants to include a purchase option of € 70 million.
– The attacker Carles Prez could leave Bara. A loan to Roma with a purchase obligation of € 13 million has been raised in Italy.
– Arsenal wants to offer a new contract to its striker Gabriel Martinelli, tripling his salary in passing (from 40,000 to 120,000 euros monthly).
+ LIGUE 1 clubs transfer tables
+ EUROPE mercato tables (Ang, Esp, Ita, All)
At 6 p.m. Monday for a new edition of the Transfer Journal. By now, don't forget to check out the news of the day, which complements the news!